Upload High Quality Photos
Nothing makes a better first impression than great photos! An ideal profile should comprise of:
- Clear headshot of your face
- Body shot showing your full body to convey what you look like
- Picture of you doing something you enjoy
- Post a picture that reflects your interests – it can be used as conversation starters
- Post a selection of pictures – you don’t want to be disregarded as a catfish
- Smile! Happy photos tend to get more likes
- Using snapchat filters – we want to see the real you
- Group picture as your main photo
- Old photos
- Wearing sunglasses
- Blurry photos or where your full face isn’t visible
- Too many close up selfies
Write a great Bio
A non-substantial or empty bio indicates that you aren’t serious about this process – some people won’t even match with someone who has not filled out their bio.
This is a great opportuinity to tell people about you – what your interests are, something about your personality, some of your hobbies or interests and what you are looking for in a partner.
Use Profile Prompts!
You can add up to 3 profile prompts on your Sikhing profile. This is a great way for
potential matches to get an insight into you and they are also great conversation starters.